The Company (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gaming experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products.
eCOGRA ensures that our bingo games comply with UK online gaming industry standards. eCogra ensures that approved gaming offerings are properly and transparently monitored to provide player protection.
We have implemented the following company policies and tools:
Protection of minors
In line with the Government of Gibraltar's Gaming Ordinance and UK Gambling Act, The Company does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play on the Site (as defined in the Terms and Conditions).
The Site is not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at the Site. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gaming. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
Below are links to some such providers and software:
More tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the Site is running. You must take special care to ensure that they do not access our services via your devices.
- Protect your gaming programs with password access.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gaming activity.
- Keep your username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gaming.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with the Company, please notify our Operations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preventing Compulsive Gaming
The Company recognises that while most people play for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Even though studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population encounters compulsive gaming problems we take this matter exceedingly seriously and have accordingly implemented a number of measures to address this problem:
- The Company's training program incorporates methods and techniques that assist our employees in recognising and taking appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gaming.
- We have implemented an easy to use self-exclusion program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering the Site.
- We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
- Gaming is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gaming is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to play is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
Advice and Help
Keep in mind that you always have someone to talk to.
If you suspect that you may have a gambling problem, you can contact:
GamCare is a registered charity which provides information, advice and counseling to anyone in the UK who suffers from a gambling problem. If you wish to contact GamCare you can call a freephone number on 0808 8020 133 (between the hours of 8am to midnight, 7 days a week) or call 0845 6000 133 (local rate from UK). In addition you can visit the GamCare Website at www.gamcare.org.uk.
The major landline operators and several of the main mobile networks do not charge for calls to the freephone number.
You may also seek professional help from the following organisations:
More advice and information about responsible gaming can be found at - gambleaware.co.uk
If you are worried about your gaming habits or you want to know more about the signs of compulsive gaming, try our self-assessment test.
The E-Break & Support program
The E-Break & Support program offers you 4 weeks of regular e-mail support by a professional advisor from Gambling therapy, at no charge. This will help our members, who might be feeling stressful and concerned about their gambling to think about the right place gambling holds in their life.
To find out more about this program you may contact Gambling Therapy at email@example.com.
As part of our policy, we give you the tools to control the amount of money you use to play on the Site. You can set your own monthly deposit limits in your account and request to adjust them at any time. Simply call our Member Support Team and a representative will help you set your limits. Member Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find out how to contact us here. Please note your deposit limit can be implemented across all of your accounts with us. If you wish to do so, please contact our Member Support Team.
Click here to set your deposit limits.
To help you set limits that are right for you, try answering this short questionnaire:
- Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to play.
- Note how often you play.
- Note how long you play during each gaming session.
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
Self-Exclusion & "Take a Break"
If, at any stage, you become concerned about your gambling behavior, you can request one of the following:
- A one day "Take a Break" period
- A seven day "Take a Break" period
- A two week "Take a Break" period
- One month "Take a Break" period
- Two months "Take a Break" period
- Three months "Take a Break" period
- A six month self-exclusion period which may be extended upon request.
During these "Take a Break" periods we will restrict your account on the specific requested brand only. New accounts you might attempt to open during the exclusion period may also be blocked to the extent detected by us. In addition, the Company will take all reasonable measures to make sure you do not receive any promotional material during this time.
During the self-exclusion period, the blocked access will be enforced and irrevocable. You must call the Member Support Team to reactivate your account once the period has ended. Should you choose to self-exclude from the Site, we shall terminate your account and return to you any cashable funds held in such account in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. We will also close all of your other accounts with us to the extent detected by us. We urge you to contact our Member Support Team to ensure that all of your accounts with us are closed and to consider self-excluding from any other online gaming operators with which you have an account.
You shall not be permitted to open or use a new account with any other site operated by us during your selected self-exclusion period, until such self-exclusion has been lifted and the original account reopened. In the event you are in breach of the foregoing, we shall be entitled to block any new account you open with another site, forfeit any funds therein, and we shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through such account.
Please note: If you download any of our applications to your device from the Apple AppStore or directly from the Site to your device and you accept to receive push notifications, we will not be able to block receipt of such notifications even if you choose to self-exclude from any website operated by the Company. The only way to prevent receipt of such notifications is by changing the settings on the device itself.
You can request a self exclusion period or "Take a Break" period by calling our Member Support Team, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find out how to contact us here.
If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself the four questions below:
- Is gaming interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you trying to make up for prior gaming losses?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you play under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
If your answer is yes to at least one of them, we recommend that you request self exclusion and seek professional help.
You can also use the following software which will prevent your computer from accessing online gambling websites: