There are two tourneys to play each day, and each one has a £150 CASH JACKPOT for the top 10 spinners! You can join in at any time and the first round of each tourney is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
After you've played your first round you can buy 9 more tickets for just 50p each to increase your score and climb higher up the leaderboard into the top 10!
During each round of the tournament you're betting with tokens and not your own cash, so you can bet as high or as low as you like. Your score is updated with each spin, and will show on the leaderboard on the right.
At the end of each tourney, the top 10 scorers walk away with real cash prizes! Please note that any scores are you during the tourney are points and not actual winnings so will NOT be credited to your balance.
At any point after playing your first free round, you can decide to start-over. This means your previous score is re-set and you can start afresh. It costs just 50p to start-over, and then you can still buy 9 more rounds at 50p each, meaning you can play the full 10 rounds again.
After the tourney has played, the top 10 receive a real cash payout:
||REAL CASH PRIZE
You get 4,000 tokens to start with and the default bet level is set at 25 lines and 10 tokens, so a total bet of 250. Spinning at this default level will result in you having approximately 750 tokens left over by the time the round finishes. You can adjust your bet level to a maximum bet of 1,250 tokens. If you bet at the maximum level, your round will finish when you have no tokens left, which will be before the 1 minute play time. Betting at a higher level will result in fewer spins, but larger potential wins. The choice is yours!
Want to see results from previous tourneys? Simply check our Leaderboard page!
- You can choose 'Auto Bet' or spin manually - Auto Bet is more convenient and isn't slower than a manual spin.
- If you decide to bet at a higher level overall, adjust your stake BEFORE pressing 'Auto Bet' or 'Spin'. Starting to spin will start the timer, so make sure everything is set the way you want it to be before you start.
- If you spin at the default level, increase your stake just before the round finishes, to make sure you have no tokens left over and maximize your win potential!
Tourneys play every day, so there are plenty of chances for you to win!
- Only funded players are eligible to play in the tournaments.
- Only 1 free round per tournament per player.
- Tickets cost 50p each, a maximum of 10 tickets are available. [The first ticket is free, the remaining 9 are available to purchase]. Each ticket buys a round time of 1 Minute and 4000 tokens.
- Players receive 4000 tokens and the play time is 1 Minute. The default bet is set to 250 tokens. The max bet is set to 1,250 tokens. Players can choose to set their bet level as they wish. Betting more tokens will result in the player running out of tokens sooner and will end the round before the 1 Minute play time is up.
- Any winnings during the tournaments are points NOT cash, and will NOT be credited to the players' accounts.
- Scores achieved during each of the 10 tournament rounds will be added up to compile the final score. Players have the choice to start over and play another 10 rounds. They can start over as many times as they wish. Starting over resets the score, however only the best score achieved overall, will be counted on the leaderboard.
- The start over fee is 50p. This fee buys you 1 round. After your start over, you can buy 9 additional tickets for 50p each, for 9 additional rounds - 10 in total.
- The 10 players with the most point winnings [highest scores] at the end of the tournament will be credited with real cash prizes according to the payout table.
- In case you lost your internet connection while playing, you will not get any compensation for the lost time. You can try entering the game again and you will be able to play only if there is enough time left.
- In case of server disconnection, once resolved, you will get a chance to resume your last round from the beginning while the points accumulated until server disconnection happened will not be deducted.
- A player must join the tournament at its predetermined play time and play for its duration in order to gain winnings.
- The start and end time of a tournament is published in the tournament's details.
- You can join a tournament at any point between the tournament start time until 10 minutes before it ends.
- Once a ticket has been purchased, it cannot be cancelled.
- The operator of the tournament reserves the right to cancel a tournament at any time and for any reason. In such event, each player who bought tickets for the cancelled game will receive a full refund to the same balance from which he/she was charged.
- In addition, the operator reserves the right to extend the tournament play time during any play time for any reason.
- Tourneys play on Costa Bingo.
- By accepting any prize/and or winnings from the Company, promotion winners consent to the use of their full name, the city in which they live, photographs and filming of them and will also provide commentary about winning the prize for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- General Terms & Conditions apply
- Last updated on 14 April, 2016